Savino Connoisseur - Wine Saving Carafe (Glass)
- Best Wine Saver, Ever- Imagine being able to enjoy just a glass of wine, and not wasting the entire bottle. With The Original Savino Wine Preserver, you can do just that! Enjoy Tuesday’s Wine on Friday! Suitable for both red wine and white wine, Savino creates a barrier between the wine and the air, so your wine Stays fresh glass after glass. There is always time for a glass of Wine and it's ok to wine a little, with Savino!
- Fresh Wine, All The Time - The Savino was made by wine lovers for wine lovers! Our CEO’s family saw a need in the market and created the Savino to bring fresh wine to winos everywhere. Our mission is to help you enjoy wine when you want and in style! If you don’t absolutely love your Savino wine preservation system, We will offer you a refund within 30 days of your purchase.
- Designed to Fit your Lifestyle - Imagine not having to pump the air out of a bottle, nor purchase gas to spray into a bottle every time you want a glass of wine. Savino is efficient and effortless to use. If you can pour wine, you can use Savino. It's dishwasher safe so clean up is easy. Looking for a gift? Savino is the ultimate unique present! Each Savino comes with its own stylish and compact tube container to keep your wine preserver accessible and safe at all times.
- Elegant Decanter and Preserver in One; The Perfect Gift- It’s the ultimate wine Saver decanter. Our sleek and elegant design offers both visual appeal and function. Simply pour your wine into the beautiful Glass decanter (up to 750ml), insert the air stopper, and replace the lid to save your wine. Look smart while hosting your guests by showing off the most unique carafe, Savino! A definite topic starter, after all, ‘wine’ not?
- Made in the USA for All Wine Lovers - The Savino wine carafe is made from durable, high-quality Glass to keep your non-sparkling wines tasting great. The air stopper provides a seal to keep your wine fresh all the time. Its slim design is the perfect height to store your wine in the refrigerator so you can continue to enjoy your wine days after opening your favorite bottle, because it’s not good to keep things bottled up!